Jun 04, 2021
You are not alone! Our Speakers are with you.
Our Subject Experts are all highly experienced, knowledgeable and they have a wonderful reputation in their areas of expertise. They are spread around the globe – and they are carefully and methodically vetted by us. We use our Experts to run our very successful Master Class Webinar Program which you can access from this link.
Many of our Subject Experts are regular speakers at conferences and at corporate/organisational events. Most speakers are available to you for Keynote addresses and/or workshop facilitation in your company, conferences and events.
Our Subject Experts are well trained in adapting their key notes to your company (small and large group settings), culture, country, goals and even your tomorrow's customers. They also work collaboratively with other speakers to deliver the results you need.
Here are a few examples of some of our Subject Expert speaker topics:
- The 5 disciplines of a leader’s mindset
- Rectifying poor organisational decision discipline
- Rectifying poor individual decision making
- Living on Purpose
- Critical and creative thinking
- Creative problem solving for non-creative people
- Thinking strategically
- Lateral thinking
- Performing under pressure: stress mastery and success strategies
- The art and neuroscience of workplace mindsets: developing an optimum organisational story
- Your money story: beliefs, behaviours and brain science to rewire for wealth
- The secret language of money: surface and shadow stories
- Planning of resources, buffer stocks and logistics under uncertainty
- How can your tactical and strategic planning benefit from a clear definition of risk tolerance/appetite?
- Can you predict/mitigate climate change and other “runaway” risks impacts on your business?
- Diversification vs. interdependency and business resilience building
- Supply chain disruption, multi-hazard risk quantification and ripple effects
- Risk assessments “don’ts” and what people want (SLO, CSR, ESG)
- How to commercialise conversations to win more business
- Why are risk matrices bad for your business’s future?
- State of affairs, success, and failures stories : what can we learn?
- Moving with action over fear
- Harnessing fear as a way to maximise high performance
- High performance teaming and psychological safety
- Trust in high performing teams have better conversational cultures
- Strategy implementation
- Digital transformation
- Excellence in strategy execution
- DBS Bank becoming the world's best bank
- …and so many more.
If you require a specific topic or theme, our Subject Experts are able to develop thought-provoking, memorable, and interactive presentations to suit your needs.
Let us know if you would like us to keep you advised of new expertise and topics as we secure them. Let me know of your interest or questions at [email protected]. We’ll put you on our update list so that you always have better options for your conferences and events.
…and yes, we’d love to meet to get to know each other. Just let me know and we’ll get the ball rolling.