Thank you for your interest in our webinar on Governance.
Before you join us on December 1st for the live webinar, we want to share Dr Sadeq AlAbdulwahab's responses to the following questions:
1. Why is governance important even for small and medium size companies
2. Do you have an example of governance in a small company
3. What is the best timing to start implementing Governance?
4. How do you apply value-based governance?
Limited spaces are available so please reserve your space today.
Business quotes we want to share with you
1. "A big business starts small". Richard Branson
2. “Good corporate governance is about being proper and prosper." Toba Beta
3. "Corporate governance is about promoting corporate fairness, transparency and accountability." J. Wolfensohn (9th President of the World Bank Group)
4. "Spend time upfront to invest in systems and processes to make long-term growth sustainable." Jeff Platt
[email protected] - WhatsApp +44 7951 198 769
Making Governance for Every Company
Special webinar on Governance and why it applies to YOUR business.
Date: December 1st 2021
Time: 9am UK, 10am CET (Paris, Berlin, Warsaw), 12pm Bahrain - Saudi Arabia, 1pm UAE, 5pm Singapore, Melbourne 8pm.
Speaker: Dr Sadeq AlAbdulwahab
If you need to know more, click here.
If you have any question, feel free to call our international team on
WhatsApp +44 7951 198 769 or email us on [email protected]
Register for our
Webinar on December 1st.
A recording is available for people who cannot join.